Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi darlings! my little story ( short version )

Hey HappyOppai, you will keep growing! It is consistency and dedication that brings results. You don't have to be perfect about it! I have grown a lot even when doing nothing about it for months and I didn't gain weight. I really believe it's a false belief that breasts just stop growing and that's it. There's nothing stopping you, and lots of women have had sudden breast growth in their 30s and beyond.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hi darlings! my little story ( short version ) - by HappyOppai - 11-01-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: Hi darlings! my little story ( short version ) - by Bustyprincess - 11-01-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: Hi darlings! my little story ( short version ) - by HappyOppai - 11-01-2022, 02:34 AM
RE: Hi darlings! my little story ( short version ) - by AngelicBeauty - 24-01-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: Hi darlings! my little story ( short version ) - by James98 - 27-01-2022, 02:02 AM