Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

personal program(take 1!)

Hi Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

It took me a while to get started I'm not gonna lie to you. Now, I see so many intense programmes and honestly you guys are going all out and taking it very seriously and I really really admire & love that. I'm a total N00B and on top of that I've got ADHD so while i actually do thrive with a routine - starting & sticking to it is HELLA DIFFICULT. i really appreciate any advice you guys might have and I'm gonna be using this thread mainly as a way to monitor progress and add to my programme.

I'm starting SUPER simple.

Chiyomilk's massage 2x a day focusing on the smaller breast.

breast massage (basic)

I hate the smell of flaxeed oil and it was the thing that put me off NBE for a long time since it's almost universally recommended so I'm going to be using Vitamin E oil instead - if anyone got any better (and nicer smelling) recommendations I'd be super grateful.

I'm also planning to purchase Tata-tastic Breast Enhancer Cream cos I've heard heaps of good about it, so I'll let you guys know how that goes.

I'm attaching a few pics as my 'before' and also to give you an idea of what i'm working with!

All the best!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
personal program(take 1!) - by spacefloozy - 04-05-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: personal program(take 1!) - by spacefloozy - 04-05-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: personal program(take 1!) - by spacefloozy - 04-05-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: personal program(take 1!) - by James98 - 05-05-2021, 05:48 AM
RE: personal program(take 1!) - by spacefloozy - 06-05-2021, 12:00 PM