Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress

I decided to keep a progress thread where I have all changes and updates in one place. I tried pretty much all methods so my posts are spread out on the forum.

My starting size was 34B. My main NBE method is BO, orally and as a nipple cream and pumping with the large kangzhu cups. I also massage but not as religiously as before. I’ve TRIED nbe since February 2020, but I consider my real start since may 2020 because that’s when I had my breast pump and knew enough about herbs to use them properly.

I’ve reached my short term goals:

1. My breast now touch the domes all way around when pumping. (Not the front tho, I don’t fill the domes completely yet) When I started they didn’t touch at all. After two months the underboob would press the against the domes and now the TOP TISSUE ALSO presses against the dome!! This is HUGE to me!

2. My boyfriend noticed my growth. He doesn’t know I’m doing NBE and since I started I’ve been waiting for him to notice without me pointing it out. I haven’t checked if I actually gone up a cup size but to hear him say “do you still fit your bras?!” was almost as good as that.

3. This wasn’t actually a goal, because I didn’t really know it would happen but I feels nice so I’ll include it - I can feel my side boob against my arm at times. They are no where near big enough to “get in the way” but it’s just a small thing I’ve never felt before and it daily remind me of my growth.

So I’m glad to say 7 months of NBE with about 250 hours of pumping has not let me down. I also started BO the 30th of October and this has really given me a growth spurt and also regulated my periods. I might already be a small C-cup but I want to grow a little bit more before I go to try out a new bra. It feels like such a big step, I don’t want to get disappointed. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My progress - by Nefertity - 30-12-2020, 01:49 PM
RE: My progress - by Happyme - 30-12-2020, 02:50 PM
RE: My progress - by Nefertity - 31-12-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: My progress - by dreamergirl - 31-12-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: My progress - by Nefertity - 01-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: My progress - by Nefertity - 15-01-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: My progress - by Happyme - 16-01-2021, 02:52 PM