Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS and NBE

(10-12-2020, 03:29 PM)Kaila Wrote:  

Hello! I don't have much knowledge about NBE and I've been reading about stories of women who successfully increased their breast size and thought might as well give it a try.

Just a little background about me. I'm a 32AA and  have been diagnosed with PCOS. I've read that I must first balance my hormones before I can see an increase in size. They say that saw palmetto can help with this. Do you know how much capsule to take each day and for how long? Also, can I take ground flaxseeds instead of saw palmetto?

One last thing, can you recommend a program that I can follow? Thank you so much Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Are you being treated for PCOS? Do you have insurance? If your doctor chooses to prescribe drugs they will probably start with birth control and then add in spironolactone if that doesn’t work well enough.

I don’t know what country you live in, but in the US it’s very hard to get insurance coverage for hormonal pcos treatments unless it’s for fertility. Luckily almost any insurance will cover birth control no matter why you want it. If you don’t have insurance you can legally buy birth control pretty cheaply from websites like Nurx and Pill Club. Of course, you don’t have to take birth control at all if you don’t want to.

The main issue behind PCOS is insulin resistance. Apparently it’s not clear whether insulin resistance is a symptom or a cause of PCOS, but it’s a vicious circle. You should treat that mainly with a healthy diet and exercise, but the most common supplement used for PCOS related insulin resistance is a combination of myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol. Ovasitol seems to be the most well known inositol combo supplement. It’s really expensive, but if you google it, plenty of other cheaper copycat brands will pop up.

Honestly I wish I had bothered to get my insulin resistance under control before starting my own hormonal program. I’m starting to think that it’s a lot more important than I thought. You definitely have the right idea.

I’m not sure how long it will take to get your pcos under control, but most of the things I’ve read say it takes somewhere from 6-12 weeks to see a significant improvement in your blood work while following a typical pcos treatment program. If that’s too long to wait, you can always start with a non hormonal method like pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
PCOS and NBE - by Kaila - 10-12-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: PCOS and NBE - by ShelaVenna - 10-12-2020, 08:38 PM