Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changing areola size/shape?

(14-09-2020, 04:37 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I'm writing this here because it's about nipples and not breasts. Lately I'm starting to feel more self conscious about my nipples because they are quite small.

Should I expect them to naturally grow with my breasts or can I do anything extra? I want to make it clear that I am talking about the circumference of the areola and NOT the length of the nipple. I want it to take up a little more space on the breast fat.

Does anyone else want to change their nipple size or shape?

I too wish to enlarge my areolas. I haven’t really research alternatives to do it but I believe they will naturally widen with the overall growth of the breast. I also really recommend pumping because this seems to enlarge them naturally, during the swelling I get a “peek” of how they will grow and it looks really good! many member here tape their nipples during pumping to avoid stretching the nipple, since mine are so small I just skip that part and so far it works well. I use the cheap kangzhu cups which are naturally contoured and I am very pleased with them!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Changing areola size/shape? - by dreamergirl - 14-09-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Changing areola size/shape? - by Nefertity - 20-10-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Changing areola size/shape? - by dreamergirl - 07-11-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Changing areola size/shape? - by Nefertity - 09-11-2020, 12:58 PM