Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and yeast infections...?

Hello NBE sisters,

I am new to this forum and oh so happy it exists! I am an NBE newbie, and I’ve always been intrigued by natural medicine. Anyways, my boob goals is to be a full C cup (that’s me being greedy, a small C would be fine too) and I’m currently a 36B— almost there!! With that said, I’m looking to grow PERMANENT gains. A little bit of medical history: I’m 24 and 140 pounds ( kinda over weight). Oh! And ever since I took birth control about 6 months ago I have chronic yeast infections. When I was on the pill if I ate too much sugar, I’d get an infection. I’ve been off the pill for about 5 month now and took Sawnson’s BO 250 mg twice a day and immediately got a yeast infection. Was super bummed about it, and quickly treated myself with boric acid suppositories and continued treatment. A week later, I’m done with My 7 day boric acid treatment and am still taking BO, next morning I wake up with slight genital itching. NO!!! Super bummed. I was even taking a probiotic with my BO! Anywho, I stopped BO for now until I find an additional supplement that will prevent me from getting yeast infections from BO. I’m now n a refrigerated probiotic and a Candida Support supplement. Should I wait for my hormones to level out from the pill? I was on it for about a year. Do I have estrogen dominance? Any secret supplement to prevent yeastiness while on BO? Or should I give up on BO entirely? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Grow on my NBE sisters! -CCmelon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO and yeast infections...? - by CCMelons - 11-08-2020, 03:45 AM
RE: BO and yeast infections...? - by Tiger_Lily13 - 11-08-2020, 08:30 AM