Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seeking information about weight loss + NBE

Hey! I’ve got some questions for anyone who has any experience losing weight while practising NBE.

I want to take Maca root because I’ve read a lot of good things about it and think it might help me out. My current breast size is about 34F. I want to drop about thirty pounds. I’ve done this before and it brought me down to around 34E (yes, still 34 because I have a very large and flared rib cage :/) but for some reason I’m scared to lose weight and end up flat chested. I’ve always had boobs but I guess that’s just how my mind works, I don’t want to take the chance—also, bigger would be nice but I’d settle for keeping my size as well.

Basically I want to know if anyone has practised NBE while dropping pounds and if it has worked at all. I’m sort of scared it’ll have an adverse effect and I’ll drop weight in my boobs more than I normally would, idk if that’s rational. Originally I was planning to start taking Maca after I’ve dropped the weight I want to and maybe deliberately gain a few pounds to see if it goes to the places I want it to and just see if it helps in combination with PM, but then I thought why not take it now WHILE I lose weight and see if it keeps me from shedding my boobs?

If anyone has any insight I’d really like to hear it. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Seeking information about weight loss + NBE - by qpear - 29-06-2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Seeking information about weight loss + NBE - by James98 - 29-06-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Seeking information about weight loss + NBE - by qpear - 29-06-2020, 04:01 AM
RE: Seeking information about weight loss + NBE - by James98 - 29-06-2020, 06:04 AM