Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with keeping boobs while losing weight.

Mostly don’t cut the healthy carbs like whole grains, dry (not canned) beans, and nuts.  Eat in abundance along with tons of fresh strongly colored veggies.  Much less of all other foods.  Refined carbs you can and should cut all day long.  Don’t go overboard on protein either.  Excessive protein shrinks boobs tremendously.  I think it’s only very large amounts though and I’m guessing it’s because it displaces other foods (like healthy carbs) rather than shrinking them directly.  But I don’t know for sure why there are so many complaints about this in other dietary forums.

Besides that some shrinkage may be unavoidable with weight loss except by growing with NBE.  Weight loss is almost always across the whole body.  Corset training is maybe an option for spot reduction, though it only goes so far, doesn’t improve health like actual weight loss, you should take precautions to avoid risk and don’t overdo it in general.  Though if you’re already a healthy weight then more actual weight loss is unnecessary and many women underestimate what’s healthy.

Other general NBE tips in my sig threads, including herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help with keeping boobs while losing weight. - by Vixxxen - 15-06-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Help with keeping boobs while losing weight. - by koyasha - 16-06-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Help with keeping boobs while losing weight. - by surferjoe2007 - 20-06-2020, 12:37 PM