Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with keeping boobs while losing weight.

I’ve been losing weight since January of this year. I’ve lost 37 lbs so far, and at first I was excited since the majority of the weight was coming off my waist, I’ve lost 5 inches off my waist so far.

Through this journey I was losing a couple of centimeters from my boobs and hips, (minimal compared to my waist). But this morning was my weigh-in and measurements day, and I lost 1cm Off my waist, 1 off my hips and 4cm off my chest, I’ve never lost that much in such little time. The last time that I weighed myself was 2 weeks ago.

In total I’ve lost 9 cm from my boobs, 13 cm from my waist and 4 from my hips. I’m not mad about my hips because I strenght train, so while my hips are decreasing, my butt has a much better shape than it used to have, but now I have no idea what to do with my boobs.

I’ve been drinking daily a smoothie that consists of:

-1 cup of soy milk

-1 tbsp of ground flaxseed

-15 drops of fenugreek extract

-2 grams of maca powder

-vanilla extract

-cinnamon

Any ideas if doing NBE while losing weight is possible? I’m desperate, I want to be at a healthy BMI I still have about 24 lbs to go, but I really don’t want to lose my former DDD boobs.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help with keeping boobs while losing weight. - by Vixxxen - 15-06-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Help with keeping boobs while losing weight. - by koyasha - 16-06-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Help with keeping boobs while losing weight. - by surferjoe2007 - 20-06-2020, 12:37 PM