Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking Progress on PM Program

(29-06-2020, 10:36 PM)new80085 Wrote:  

My period finally came! It was 8 days late though. I've always been irregular so I'm not that worried about it. Weirdly, I was pretty consistent for 3 cycles straight before this past longer cycle. They were 30-day cycles and then this past one was 38 days.

Anyway, I'm just really excited that I can finally get started on my NBE program! In 3-5 days when my period ends I'll be able to take my PM and take starting measurements (the end of bleeding is when breasts are the smallest). I found another inspiring thread to read and research, Boobie Goddess's program, of which the PM program starts on page 4. She makes me want to invest in a pump, which I might if I get some results with an herb program first.

On another note, I'm still having trouble drinking more water, sleeping and exercising regularly, and eating for sufficient macronutrients. Any advice and how you guys built these habits would be greatly appreciated. I also haven't been all that consistent with massaging.

I push myself into a healthy diet by buying fresh veggies fruits etc every week and leave all the bad stuff out. Just don't buy it...then you have to eat whats in your fridge otherwise it will rotten away.lol If you want to drink more water...dont buy too much soda. Then simply consume what is in your house and dont go to the store too often. Just once a week, buy everything you need for one week and then you can only eat and drink what you bought.
This strategy has been working for years. Yes sometimes I go to the store to pick up something unhealthy that I just really like, like brownies, cola etc.
But cheating a little bit doesnt harm me..Smile
Goodluck on your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tracking Progress on PM Program - by new80085 - 15-06-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Tracking Progress on PM Program - by new80085 - 15-06-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Tracking Progress on PM Program - by sara123 - 26-06-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: Tracking Progress on PM Program - by new80085 - 29-06-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Cycle #1 - by new80085 - 29-06-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Cycle #1 - by hannah - 30-06-2020, 11:56 PM