Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32 and Asymmetrical Tanner Stage 4ish

Hello all!!

I am 32 years old with asymmetrical and underdeveloped breasts. I am wondering if anyone knows what the cause of asymmetry can be, and what kind of program I should be on. I see so many different programs and it depends on your own personal hormones. I have normal hormone levels which is interesting because I thought that abnormality is what caused my breasts to stop growing and to become asymmetrical.

I have taken fenugreek, fennel seeds, saw palmetto, PM, BO, Wild Yam, Red Clover, and Dong Quai - basically, almost all the supplements. I haven't seen much growth so I am incorporating massages and subliminals.

<meta charset="utf-8">

Can anyone please suggest something that may work for me that won't cost an arm and a leg?

I hope this is enough information but I am willing to tell you anything else you need to know to direct me to a great program. Thanks so much!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
32 and Asymmetrical Tanner Stage 4ish - by boobynatural - 12-05-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: 32 and Asymmetrical Tanner Stage 4ish - by koyasha - 18-05-2020, 05:20 PM