Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry?

I'm losing weight and have 15lbs to go. I'm currently a 34b/c. If I keep losing weight and breasts get smaller should I just wait to lose the weight or go ahead and get started with noogleberry now? Which would be the ideal size to start with? I have a small frame and I'm 5ft tall.

I'd like to increase up to 3 cup sizes or more. When buying the noogleberry should I start with the LARGE since I want large breasts? Should I buy the airlock contoured noogleberry, the standard size, or the airlock system one? Should I buy the rings, gauged hand pup or nipple covers? How long should I pump for the first week and pump and release or pump and hold? I'd like to avoid any weird side effects if possible!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by sephoragrl - 07-05-2020, 06:33 AM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by James98 - 07-05-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by Happyme - 07-05-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by Bluelight - 15-05-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by James98 - 15-05-2020, 09:04 PM