Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone

Hi not sure where lotus has gone Sad 
I’d avoid deer antler in our age bracket. I’d try colostrum , contrary to it possibly aiding in growth hormone many take supplementary to cancer treatment if not solely AS, due to immune boosting components. 
I’d add in fenugreek massage at night before bed to compliment what you are doing. Don’t dismiss fat distribution massage too irrespective of how how skinny you are. Bra wearing Over the years displaces breast tissue into your armpits. If I consistently (which I don’t silly me) push breast tissue from under arms back into the cup I gain half a cup size. 
Put sone omegas in there. Maybe borage too. A favorite on the old BN forum where they did well on simple programmes. 
More msm and vit c. You can actually take heaps of msm. RDIS are a crock. Just do it slowly. 
I was going to get more hydrolysed collagen but for monetary reasons I’ll use up my Great Lakes gelatin and msm .
Oh pectorals too. I’m inclined to take note of the Japanese fat distribution videos as they focus on pressure points for growth, just be nice to see a translated version.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by Neverloosehope - 29-03-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by solome - 19-04-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by Neverloosehope - 22-05-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by jai.ham - 25-05-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by EllaC - 25-05-2020, 05:21 AM