Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deep Question (Notice: Intimate)

I’m asking something quite deep, intimate, and detailed here. Yesterday I noticed something that triggered a chain of thoughts and a hypothesis.

It was yesterday during foreplay with my fiancé, that a particular memory pulled all sensations to a sharp point. The memory itself is so hazy that mostly only its emotional permeation remains: I am exposed, my chest is exposed, and I am acutely aware of being female amidst males. Immediately all sexual charge I had with my fiancé is washed away.

The reason this is so interesting, is because this memory has arisen at various points over the years, since I was a young girl (maybe 7 or so; I’m 25 now). If I listen to the memory closely, i think I am aware of being exposed in front of my brothers and father, and feeling wrong.

Then other things come to mind. As a girl/budding teenager, I simultaneously felt it shameful to be a woman, and wrestled with deep anger towards men. I would say on account of the way my father spoke about women and treated my mother. I remember trying to prove to myself and others that I was as tough as a man, that I wasn’t womanly. Around the age of 15 or so I began growing a bit too much hair on my throat, though it wasn’t yet hirsutism. My breasts never developed past a shallow A-cup, in spite of exclusively busty women on both sides of my family. My hips also remained narrow and my torso straight, with little indication of a feminine waist.

In my early twenties, when I began engaging with men sexually, I discovered to my deep shame and with excruciating pain, that I had what is called “vaginismus”: my vaginal muscles wouldn’t loosen enough to let a man inside. They refused to budge no matter the position, coaxing, lubricant, setting, no matter how wet or horny I was - something said “NO”.

Now, I got through vaginismus. It was not trivial. I had to face it bare-faced and with a burning courage. But I faced it. And I made it not just my problem, but the issue of my partner and friends. Because, “only you can do it, and you can’t do it alone.”

Maybe I still have some digging to do. To figure out if some part of my psyche is obstructing my breast development.

Do you think our psyche might have a much bigger influence on our production of hormones than we’re accounting for? Might I ask those who are willing to describe their own psychological nuances insofar as they see them relating to breast/female development? Relevant childhood experiences, current self-image?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Aboreal - 26-08-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by sweetorange - 26-08-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Aboreal - 26-08-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Happyme - 28-08-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 26-05-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by hannah - 05-06-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 07-06-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by hannah - 08-06-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 09-06-2020, 03:46 PM