Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones?

Hello beauties of BN!

After some days of lurking I decided to register tonight and ask for advise because I don't seem to be getting any results (and no, i am not talking about NBE just yet).

I had on multiple occasions my hormones tested and results seem always "ok" but I've been refused more in depth tests, only getting results for Thyroid and Testo, Estro. A bit about my problem; I am 23 with normal weight but low BMI because of chest or rather the lack thereof, womanly figure BUT tiny tuberous breast with large puffy areola and lack of breast tissue, very spaced out chest and high set fold. I found that term by coincidence a few days ago. Maybe worth mentioning my mum had large breast, like all the women in my family. They are also much taller than me tho, I always thought I just picked the short straw until I found out about TB.

The reason behind me ordering tests was because of sudden hair loss, sudden acne on the back (never had skin issues before),thick hair growth around my nipples that does not match the rest of my body. My period is all over the place, sometimes with short cycles and sometimes with very long cycles, occasionally very painfully. They checked me for cysts and all seems good in that department too. 

I do get painful,slightly bruised lumps across my body but there is no information on that even after multiple examination, this is an old underlining issue tho.

I fell ill originally about 6 years ago whilst living in Germany with strong joint and muscle pain plus those lumps, that got attributed to rheumatic arthritis but now i am almost certain that this is not it. I moved to a warmer climate and worked on my diet and it improved my pain and lack of energy by a lot. Ever since I've been very eager to improve my personal health and this current issue has been a drawback from that. I wish to understand how my hormones might be affecting me and my body but also how I can use them to assist me in my path to improvement. I am only mentioning this in case it could be of help.

I am turning to you clever heads bump me in the right direction because I don't seem to be taken seriously by my doctor. Also I kinda have trouble navigating this forum to find the right information. Because I do not wish to have surgery at any point so I will go down the NBE route to improve the appearance of my chest, but I also see the added benefit of restoring my hormonal balance.

My apologies if this is not the right place to post about this.

Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Bromelia - 27-07-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by lovesara - 27-07-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Bromelia - 27-07-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Happyme - 27-07-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Bromelia - 27-07-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Happyme - 28-07-2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by surferjoe2007 - 28-07-2019, 04:35 PM