Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO with birth control?

Hi everyone 

I am 21 years old and I wanted to try taking BO with pituitary, and bioperine. At the beginning of May this year I was using it everyday for 2 weeks and I stopped because I got a bit worried. I am not certain that there is a direct link but from mid april till two weeks into BO (mid-may) I got my period 3 times which was very weird for me because my cycle is usually every 45 days. I stopped the glandulars just in case that was the reason my cycle was disrupting. However up to this day I have had constant bleeding and I went to a gyn and they took my blood and did a sonogram but they said they found nothing wrong and the gyn suggested I have had hormonal changes that are causing the bleeding. I was prescribed Cryselle birth control and it is my second day using it.

I am currently a 32B and I want to grow my breasts but I don't want to damage my health. Does anyone have suggestions for a plan or if it is safe for me to continue the BO with the birth control now? 

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO with birth control? - by Licmi - 27-06-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: BO with birth control? - by Shifa - 28-06-2019, 01:51 PM