Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really,Really is NBE related in gene, DNA?

(11-07-2019, 04:02 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(24-06-2019, 08:33 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(24-06-2019, 08:16 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  I wanna know although my relatives and family doesn't have any big boobs I can succeed.

My family and relatives doesn't have any big boobs. and I'm asian girl.

I saw my growth little swelling in my luteal phase,
but when my period start it goes away.

my growth is very temporary!!!!

I think, it's because the lack of prolactin and HGH hormones.

I want to know are there many women who succeed NBE although their relatives and family doesn't have any big boobs.

Did you have your hormone tested?
Yes, but it was about 4 years ago.
And my lh/fsh ratio is abnormal.
And my testosterone level is high

I have leg hair and acne, since I was puberty.

Actually, I don’t remember the result accurately.

But I do remember that my T and lh/fsh ratio levels wasn’t normal.
Lh is high.

And..... 

When I take all kind of nbe pill(boosting e level), doesn’t work at all,

BUT, progesterone cream does work temporary especially before my menstruation.

I mean, estrogen doesn’t work for me anymore. I think!!

But, if my hormonal balance goes back, does E hormone help me??

While genetics play a part, breast size is not genetic and that's probably not why your family has the size they do.  More likely culprits are things like white rice, and Asians with more westernized diets tend to have a more similar breast size.  And similar obesity and health problems and so on.  One thing you can do for example is to eat strictly brown rice, and/or supplement with a couple tbsp rice bran (the bran from brown rice).  So you can get the health benefits of certain nutrients without adopting other unhealthy foods.

A nutritious diet looks like, from greatest number of servings to least:
- Whole grain foods and other seeds, or their bran/germ.  Especially brown rice.  Also at least a handful of sunflower seeds and/or almonds, if not more.
- Fresh strongly colored vegetables.  Especially spinach, broccoli, watercress, cilantro, endive or escarole.  Each day either a golfball sized sunchoke, at least half an onion, or a salad of endive, escarole or chicory.
- Seafood.  Especially shellfish and oily fish like salmon (both raw or cooked).  Raw ocean sushi too.
- Whole eggs.  Including the yolk.
- Fresh raw fruit.  Especially berries and citrus.
- Dairy.
- At least a little bit of a tan for your vitamin D.  Otherwise take 2,000 i.u.
- At least a tiny sprinkling of kelp now and then, or a little bit of other seaweed / sea vegetable now and then.
- Limit or eliminate sweets, soda (even diet soda), refined flour (anything not whole grain), most oil, other refined foods and land meat.

This should be 90% of your diet, not some healthy things you eat now and then to "make up" for unhealthy foods.  Contrary to myth it's super hard to get enough nutrients, you have to really work at it, and there's only a little room for empty foods.  No food is "super" enough that a small amount will make up for a large amount of bad food.  And actually most "superfoods" are myths that are merely somewhat good for you.  Notice how most of them didn't make the list above.  That's no oversight.  There are other healthier foods.  But you still need a large amount of the healthiest foods just to be enough.

The food mix in my first sig link is also meant to cover your nutritional needs with a simple premade list.  What may seem like a large amount was actually the smallest I could get it and still cover all your needs, after extensive searching.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Really,Really is NBE related in gene, DNA? - by biggiwant - 24-06-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: Really,Really is NBE related in gene, DNA? - by Shifa - 24-06-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: Really,Really is NBE related in gene, DNA? - by biggiwant - 11-07-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Really,Really is NBE related in gene, DNA? - by surferjoe2007 - 13-07-2019, 04:11 PM