Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Don’t know where to start

I’m a 19 yo female.  I haven’t measured myself but I’m definitely no more than a 32A.  When I started puberty I was developing properly, my chest wasn’t big but I look back at my old photos when I’m like 13 and honestly looks like I was the same size as I am now, maybe even slightly bigger.  I literally haven’t grown since then and I think the reason is because of poor diet.  I drastically cut down calories when I was 14 and struggled with binge eating the next few years.  I ate a lot of sugar and junk food at once and then I would exercise it off only to do it again.  I believe this really messed with my hormones and prevented me from developing properly.  My mom is really curvy and all the women in my family have a C cup or at least a full B.  This is why I feel like I’m just underdeveloped.

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I want to start a NBE program but I don’t really know where to start or what would be the best for me.  I’m young and from what I’ve seen here I shouldn’t be doing herbs.  I’ve been having a lot of acne lately as well as allergies, IBS and insomnia which leads me to believe that I have some type of hormonal imbalance.  But I haven’t been properly tested and I’m inclined to try out PC but I know that has risks and I’m not even 100% sure I’m progesterone deficient.  [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?  I’m not even looking for a drastic growth, but I want to be at least a B.  A full B/small C is my ideal but at this point even an inch would be better than nothing.  So far I’ve done massages with flax seed oil and was taking fenugreek for a bit but stopped because I was concerned about possible side effects after reading some threads on here.[/font][/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Don’t know where to start - by ebunzie - 13-05-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: Don’t know where to start - by solome - 14-05-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Don’t know where to start - by Happyme - 18-05-2019, 07:05 PM