Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally getting good luteal swelling! Now how to make it last...

So just a quick update for what it's worth.

I started around 6 months ago using PC during the second half of my cycle, and shativari + saw palmetto during the whole cycle. My periods immediatley became erratic and I was bleeding for weeks at one point. So at the beginning of the year, I dropped the shativari and since then have been using just progesterone + saw palmetto.

My periods have finally returned this month so I think my body has finally adjusted well to the PC and I can start adding in some other things. For the past two months I have been having some nice swellling in my boobs while using the PC - about an inch or so. It goes away when I stop though, and it is a bit painful so I'm sure it's swelling not growth.

Now I'm wondering if I should start ramping up the PC, or start adding in a little bit of PM or Shativari during the week after my period. I already have both...

Anyways, just sharing this tiny bit of progress and look forward to hearing any wisdom that the more experienced ladies here might have to offer! =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Finally getting good luteal swelling! Now how to make it last... - by karma.melon - 28-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Finally getting good luteal swelling! Now how to make it last... - by FlatMeow - 12-05-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: Finally getting good luteal swelling! Now how to make it last... - by James98 - 12-05-2019, 09:41 PM