Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Decreased libido from spearmint tea?

(25-02-2019, 12:49 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(25-02-2019, 12:06 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(24-02-2019, 11:15 PM)bosekk Wrote:  I started to take spearmint loose leaves tea a month ago. For this whole month my libido decreased so much like never before. It feels like not functioning. Does anyone have any problem with it? I drink it one or twice everyday.

I think that would be considered normal, as it lowers T (free T).  I personally would not use spearmint T because you can use your T to aromatase into E so its sort of the wrong direction for nbe.  I think if you were having an acne outbreak that you could put down to excess T then yes it would be appropriate and use it for a short period of time until you lower T.  If your looking at lowering androgen look at green tea, reishi, pumkinseed oil (not alot of research on this ones abilities especially in regards to nbe), stay away from SawP as it lowers androgens however is also an anti-aromatase so in theory you'll have a heap of free T with no way to convert to E. 

Btw - if you choose a different androgen it will properly still cause low libido as well,  as from my understanding it is the male sex hormones that give us libido, so stands to reason if we lower them then lower our libido. 

Just my thoughts on it, maybe research and see if any of it rings true for you.
Thanks Bonny. I bought reishi powder before but throw them away because it had a citrus smell, which I thought was not normal for fresh and high quality reishi powder. If you also use reishi powder, does it smell like citrus /vinegar?

Ive never used loose powder so have no idea of smell, ive got supps at moment that are from piping rock dont think much of them.  Ive ordered extract because i prefer that, i feel it (reishi) works better as a liquid extract its gonna sound strange and prob too much info but when i use it as extract i can smell my urine change after taking a dose vs nothing with supps/caps? 

Miss mad scientist has a thread about Reishi particularly liquid extract she found those with alcohol more potent then water based ones (from some literature she found).

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28085

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by bosekk - 24-02-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by Bonny - 25-02-2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by bosekk - 25-02-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by Bonny - 25-02-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by Lotus - 25-02-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by nanakante - 25-02-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Decreased libido from spearmint tea? - by surferjoe2007 - 25-02-2019, 04:55 PM