Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much soda or sugary delicacies do you eat?

(19-09-2020, 12:05 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  As long as it doesn’t displace nutritious foods and it’s spread out then a little bit of sugar is fine.  I’d worry more about your teeth than anything.

Keep in mind each can of soda is equal to an entire candy bar.  Multiple cans can displace nutritious food and is a big problem.  A little candy is nothing.

In general make sure you’re getting enough nutritious foods rather than worrying about what to avoid.  Unless the “bad” food is enough to replace good foods.  The worst foods are over processed nutrition destroyed foods like canned foods that might replace a whole meal.  Refined or dehydrated too (unless naturally dry).  Frozen is fine though.

One soda beeing equal to a candybar gets me to think I should really stop drinking soda. But it is part of my habits. Most of the times I drink juice...is that just as bad in your opinion? I know juice qualty varies, I do buy the better ones with real fruit in it and no added sugar.

And what about canned vegetables like lentils etc? Are they bad too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread