Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much soda or sugary delicacies do you eat?

(26-02-2019, 09:01 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(26-02-2019, 08:57 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(24-02-2019, 06:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I know somewhere over the years I’d read over and over sugar is counter productive to breast growth, Hannah I was an absolute sugar addict during puberty and ended up not growing breasts so I believe it’s bad plus I can’t have it now anyway it flares up my gut. I’d quit the suga SUGAR

Yes think you're right, but my size maintains the same luckily. It seems sugardoesnt have an enormous detrimental effect on me when i also keep eating the right things....Do you have sugar in your coffee? Or did you quit the coffee as well?

Oh gosh I could never quit coffee!!!! No sugar in my coffee  Smile
I have sugar in my booze  Shy but no treats really. But hey if you maintain your size I wouldn't be fretting over it. You'd know if the sweets are hurting you and as you say maybe eating right counteracts the effects! Some people eat shit every meal. Now they have something to worry about !

About coffee,its time for me again, coffee and cigarettes <3 i smoke very little for everybodys information. Thanks to nbe i take care of myself a lot better. And i look and feel pretty healthy. Sugar in your booze...youre a funny one...ha never heard ofthat. Tongue
I did quitthe soda for clarification drinkingsodaallday long DID have an effect on me.
But just some candies here and there cant touch me appearently.. i just wonderedhow much sugar others consume and whattheir cupsize is...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread