Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe?

I think it all really depends on the size of your breast before breast feeding wether they 'droop' or not, if your flat as i was, i breast fed all 4 of my children the first 3 were for around a month or 6weeks and the last one, i breast fed for a year and unfortunately i wasn't one of the 'very few' lucky ones that retain their breastfeeding size but i did go back down to original size and obviously when your flat there's not much to droop so that was a bonus. I do wonder if i also didn't get any excess baggy skin (stretched) that would of contributed to 'saggy skin look' because my baby self weaned (slowly decreased his feeds, until he finally reject breast altogether), rather then suddenly stopping while still producing lots of milk. 

I have only heard of a few who get to keep their growth and i heard different theories on this; one was that prolactin was high however they didn't breastfeed and therefore keep breast full of milk but that just doesn't make sense to me as the milk eventually dries up.  Am sure there is probably some hormones at play that causes them to stay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by biggiwant - 11-02-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by James98 - 11-02-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by surferjoe2007 - 12-02-2019, 05:14 AM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by Shifa - 14-02-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by biggiwant - 15-02-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by surferjoe2007 - 19-02-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by Bonny - 19-02-2019, 03:51 AM