Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe?

For some women the growth from pregnancy is permanent.  Others retain part of their growth.  Some go back to their original size.  And some end up smaller than their original size.

I meant whether or not you breastfeed most of the long term changes are the same AFAIK.  In particular a deflated look comes from dropping progesterone and prolactin, a bit after weaning.  But the drop happens eventually whether you breastfeed or not.  So women often blame deflation on breastfeeding but it's unrelated.  The prolactin itself from breastfeeding might increase long term size a little.  It might also decrease estrogen and long term size a little.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by biggiwant - 11-02-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by James98 - 11-02-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by surferjoe2007 - 12-02-2019, 05:14 AM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by Shifa - 14-02-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by biggiwant - 15-02-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by surferjoe2007 - 19-02-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe? - by Bonny - 19-02-2019, 03:51 AM