Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone gotten results from noogling?

(14-03-2019, 06:46 PM)Capella Wrote:  
(09-03-2019, 06:56 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hii Smile

I’ve been noogling since december 2017
Ive started with the medium cups- large - large contoured (which are bigger than the normal large ones) and now im noogling with the xl’s
Started with 32b now i have 32dd Smile

Hi ashley,

Congrats on your great achievement! Can you tell us what techniques are you using?
Thank you Capella!

I don't really have a special technique, I just noogle every day for at least an hour, the only times I don't noogle, is when I'm on holiday or if im sick 
I mean it's not that I have a lot of time, I go to law school and work part time, but I always take the time to noogle, because I reeeeeally want want big boobs hahah. like I think noogling is a BIG commitment, I mean, you gotta believe in something, that most people would say doesn't work, it takes a LOT of time,  (I'm talking a few years for most people), and you still have to put in the work, even if you don't see the results right away, I had days, where I thought- this sucks, my boobs are still sooooo small compared to where I want to be one day, so you really gotta have motivation and pull through, and I think that keeping the motivation is the most important thing, every time I lose hope, I go to the noogleberry forum and look at the people who had a lot of success- if you'd like I could post a few of those threads 

xx have a great day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by Beautywithboobs - 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by 8lemon8 - 04-03-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by nanakante - 09-03-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by ashley.11 - 09-03-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by EllaC - 10-03-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by Capella - 14-03-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by ashley.11 - 20-03-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by Tracey - 08-05-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by ashley.11 - 10-05-2019, 08:45 AM
RE: Has anyone gotten results from noogling? - by Dark_Swan - 14-05-2019, 04:09 AM