Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grew a little after a week of taking PM but the side effects were not worth it

Hey,
I took one Ainterol 500mg capsule 1x a day for a week, and my boobs did grow a little and became firmer- but I also got horrible acne. I already had a little acne and scars from it to begin with Sad

It also messed up my digestion- I became so constipated. Can anyone please tell me how to detox from PM ? I only took it for a week but it must have been very potent for me to see results so soon. I stopped taking it on Thursday so it has almost been a week off it. How long does it stay in the system? I need these breakouts to stop Sad

I'm 100 lbs so 500mg was probably too high of a dosage for me. I read somewhere that it's recommended to take 2mg per kilo of your weight

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Grew a little after a week of taking PM but the side effects were not worth it - by aimingforCcups - 24-12-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Grew a little after a week of taking PM but the side effects were not worth it - by Bonny - 25-12-2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Grew a little after a week of taking PM but the side effects were not worth it - by aimingforCcups - 26-12-2018, 06:29 AM
RE: Grew a little after a week of taking PM but the side effects were not worth it - by bustybride - 25-01-2019, 10:48 AM