Poll: Which is better - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Massage
31.58%
31.58%
Noogleberry/Pumps
42.11%
42.11%
Both
26.32%
26.32%
Other
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective?

(15-11-2018, 02:03 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Both have given people better results yet one is free and the other is not. However which one gives better results?
After coming across the post, "Nerve damage from pumping" by the lovely Jenniferlove, I'm hesitant to keep noogling now despite my great results. 

Here is her thread: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29099

As mentioned in that post, she and others have experienced nerve damage to a serious degree. 
I have experienced lack of sensation in my nipples and the rings around my armpits. In coming TMI but even when my boyfriend sucks on them, I don't feel the sensation as much as I did before I got back into noogling. At the same time, I've grown. 

Chiyomilk has grown off of special massages and I may try that more often. I know many grew off of her techniques and fat brushing. 
But part of me just feels like massaging won't grow them but just make them rounder and firmer...yet it doesn't come with any health issues.

What do you think of the two? Have you grown using one or the other or even both?

Both are very effective. A good massage before noogling is always a good idea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by Loverandfighter - 15-11-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by bosekk - 15-11-2018, 02:10 AM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by Happyme - 15-11-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by nanakante - 16-11-2018, 06:04 AM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by danica - 11-02-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by Fruitcake - 11-02-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by danica - 11-02-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective? - by CoconutCrush - 13-02-2019, 08:40 PM