Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly

Hello! I've been reading breastnexus for about two months, finally decided to make an account and program and I think I've gotten most of my information to make a decent routine. Most of my supplies is arrived, too!

I am really excited to join the community, start posting, and interact with other members here Smile thought I would introduce myself in this post and share my planned routine. Most of the posts I've read are from 2014 and older for this routine - i hope to interact with our more senior members and be able to thank them too!

I'm a 24 year old Japanese girl with darker skin living in Japan (I studied English as my major).

My beginning/current stats:
80cm (31.5") Bust
67cm (26.5") Underbust
60cm (23.6") Waist
84cm (33.0") Hips

In Bradelis USA standards, I am an upper 30D Cup/beginning 30E Cup.
https://bradelisnewyork.com/size-guide/

Goal: I want to bust up substantially. My frame is so small that a D cup is 410cc. I am desiring a 30G (710cc), with breast greed possibly to 30H cup(850cc).
(This mean's i'm a 34B's volume, and have a goal of a 34E/34DD's cc).

After reading and averaging some successful rolemodels on breastnexus, I've calculated just shy of 1cm monthly bust growth on a disciplined program. This means, over 3 months, I will increase ~1cup size/1 inch bust.
So, my goal should be achieved in just over one year due to pauses to reset my system. (I am looking at Milk Thistle Cleanses once a week every 3 months).

I do not use any hormonal birth control nor history of it.

Here is my routine (Thank you to everyone for their past contributions!). Note: This will change in month two due to headaches, suspect from high PM. month two will be posted below!

I do it two times each day. One at morning, One before bed, because of so many pills.
I keep heavier usage portion for night, as I think night time gives less stress to body to do its work.

Throughout my 27 day cycle, I will take:
20g Costco Collagen (includes L-Arginine, Arginine) Notes: promotes body tissue growth
60mg Ginkgo Biloba. Notes: promotes blood flow.
2x 3g MSM + 2x 3g Glucosamine Hydrochloride (3 morning, 3 night). Notes: will ramp up to 6g but start low. i have been recommended to not do 6g of Glucosamine Hydrochloride....is safe?
1.5g Vitamin C. Notes: to compliment the MSM
I do not need spearmint tea as an anti-androgen as PM and Wild Yam (below) act as this.
Bradelis Step 1 30E Non-padded bra.

Follicular Phase (Days 3.0-13):
The first 3 days I've read PM causes too many problems to take. Is this true?
So, from day 3:
2x 330mg PM (1 morning, 1 night) (by Royal Beauty Series). Notes: (I am tempted to up this to 3x330mg)
1x PM "body milk" bust massage. and perform Chiyomilk fat transfer massage.
(ingredients: Soybean extract, Placentitis, Jojoba Oil, PM root extract, Retinol Palmitate, Bromelain, Royal Jelly Extract, Red Clover Extract, Soybean extract, scutellaria root extract, other stuff).

Luteal Phase (Days 14-27):
1.8g Fenugreek (by Nature's Way). Notes: increases progesterone and pro-lactin. increases estrogeen naturally too (Do not need pro-lactin in Follicular Phase?)
850mg Wild Yam (by Nature's Way). Notes: Anti-Androgen. Not estrogen but blocks 16a hydroxyesterone receptor (does what?). Disogenin which activates breast growth.
850mg Red Clover (by Nature's Way). Notes: photoestrogen and progesterone blocker. do I need this?
4g Fennel Tea. Notes: More than this and I will smell bad. Notes: Has estrogen compounds
Coconut oil based bust massage. Notes: How would PM drops work on bust here? Also to avoid flaxseed oil with MSM.

Period (Days 1-2.9)
Take only the daily items.

I think I am taking a lot of things and am really eager to start! Please share your wisdom with me and I hope I can do the same as I meet other members here Smile . I have a few questions I bolded... I couldn't find these answers doing many searches. It might be my English??

I will attach pictures of my before and improvements if this program works!!

Yoroshikune!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread