Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hormonal test

(04-11-2018, 06:59 PM)Cely Wrote:  I think I have undeveloped breast because I ve never seen them grow!! Also my nipples/areolas seems so childish, so small and inverted. I seem a tanner stage 3.
So, I decided to post in this section.

i ve done hormonal test on blood and this is the result: 

Estradiol 84,40 (normal: 30-246)
Progesterone 4,99 (normal: 1-21) 
Testosterone 39,50 (normal: 6-86) 
FSH 1,36 (normal: 1,2 - 9) 
LH 0,73 (normal 0,5 - 14,7)
DHEAS 269 (normal: 35 - 430) 
Chortisol 9,3 (normal: 7 - 25) 

E/P ratio: 59 (I don t know if it is estrogen dominance or what) 

Ok, all my hormones are fine BUT what I notice is that every hormone is on the lower side except for DHEAS and testosterone. 
(I wanna say I have a lot of black thick hair on lips, claves and nipples and bad acne)

Thoughts?

Try seed cycling.
Day 1-14 of your cycle (day 1 is first day of period and 14 is ovulation) take pumpkin seeds and or flax seeds which help the body produce estrogen. You should grind them with pestle and mortar or a more advanced grinder if you have and do this fresh every day making up 2 tablespoons of the seeds and eat every day, you can sprinkle over your cereal.
Then day 15 until your next period begins you take sesame seeds and or sunflower seeds, again 2 tablespoons and grind. These help with progesterone production and should balance your cycle overall.
I have been doing this as I have underdeveloped breasts and the bottom or underneath of the breast was very pointed and came straight out with no roundness. Since seed cycling I've seed much better shape and fullness. I also massage.
 Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My hormonal test - by Cely - 04-11-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: My hormonal test - by Polly - 23-01-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: My hormonal test - by fullerlook - 03-04-2019, 10:20 PM