Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are results from herbs permanent or needs maintenance?

(04-11-2018, 10:08 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(03-11-2018, 11:49 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 09:15 PM)James98 Wrote:  How long did you try massage and pumping, that is what I always claim is the most important part of NBE and herbs, diet, fitness are all additions not replacements. This is a long slow journey and rapid results are rare. More details about your program would help, massage with oil 5 min twice a day is my recommendation, but your program is what we need to know.

Hi james,

I started pretty flat, 29 inch upperbust and 26.7 lowerbust. Over the past 4 years I tried to massage and eat well, each time last about 3 months. The only time that made a visual difference was when I started BC pills and eat 5 meals a day, and massage. So Now my upper bust is 31.5, and gained 5 pounds weight, mostly on my thighs and tummy. 

I have been pumping for two months and took a week off. Barely any swelling after pumping. 1 to 2 hrs, hold and release.  I can feel some more volume, but my breasts are not fluffy. Don't have many fat cells in my breasts, back, and upper body. I will continue pumping, but to reach a visibly difference I need to gain another 3 inches. And the first week I started pumping I gained 2cm, then it stayed the same for the rest two months. That made me feel that pumping only gives me a limited boost. 

And I drink peppermint tea (just cos they sell peppermint instead of spearmint). I am on the thin side, and long body hair. There was a longer hair around my nipple but it went away recently, maybe from BC. That's why I think I am T dominant. Also my nipples grow a lot with BC, not breasts. Maybe my breasts are not sensitive to hormones?

Now I start my third month of pumping, and use flax oil capsule from nature's way for lubrication. Any other massage oil/cream recommendation?

From reading i dont think any particular oil is better than another for pumping as long as your well lubricated as James said, if you have little breast tissue pumping can be a very lonnnng process so do not expect any dramatic changes as pumping is about tissue expansion (you bring blood/fluid into your breast which causes tissue to swell, over time the swelling will be replaced 'in theory' with fat giving you more breast volume). I am yet to find a thread on a true flat girl (aa, aaa cups) that has successful grown with pumping alone not to say it cant be done i speculate its just a extremely long process. I tried it myself but had no joy, even at low pressure id get red dots and purple breast, and that's with using as many tips i could find heat, oils, massaging. However if you have more tissue say a cup or up it could help.

If your looking at herbals, do your research, and remember its more than just dumping alot of phytoestrogens in your system. 

Attached thread below i started; what ive experienced thus far with a very small starting size.

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

This is my other favorite by lotus and has lots info on herbs and putting together a program 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Goodluck.

Thanks I think you really get me. Starting from flat, massage don't do anything for years. But I find weight gain and together with massage helped. I mean who knows, maybe it's just weight gain. That's why I feel pumping's effect is very limited on me. I don't experience rashes or purple skin, honestly I can't even use that high pressure cos there's nothing to pull. 

I will read your post for flat girl. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread