Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream.

(02-11-2018, 02:33 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  
(25-10-2018, 12:03 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(22-10-2018, 01:13 PM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Hey bonny.

I guess I will do a bit of a cleanse I did look at the hormones on the menstrual cycle again and I got it a bit wrong I'm suppose to cleanse for about a week before using phyto estrogen so I'll do that now as I've just started my period and then I'll try pm this cycle but in a lower dose for about 7 days and then do a cleanse for 2 days before going into luteal phase and then use fg and progesterone cream.

Well you seem very knowledgeable and I love that you are so happy to give a bit of insight on the info you've pick up on here. There really is so so much. 

Well I really hope your new program works out for you and I am very curious to hear about it.

Yes there is alllllot of information on here as well as allllllot of opinions, or interpretation of scientific findings. Thats why i try to stay away from directing anyone in any direction, because it becomes another 'confusing' opinion lol. Hannah is right Lovely D, has great info and advocates for less is more nbe, with cycling herbs (lovely d has website too with info on there). Lotus is a nbe legend and you'll find great information scattered everywhere from lotus from science point of view, surfer joe is great for nutrition and has a great nutrition/nbe program.  Lots of great info around just try finding someone that really understands it. Cause theres plenty of peps like me, sort of get it but sort of dont haha. 

As far as cleansing i personally have stop week day one of periods and take nothing until over. As my cycle is pretty regular i also stop for a few days at ovo time and again just before i expect periods. I dont always actually cleanse but i drink dandelion tea daily, lots of water and have regular bowel movements. I also eat super healthy lots of plants, seeds and eggs. Once every few months ill milk thistle. And i go thru pharses of drinking lemon water every month or so.  You could try cleansing mid cycle but i wonder if you'll get same results again and trigger ps? Let us know if it does. 

Goodluck and write it all down, do daily diary because if you find something that works you want to be able to repeat it.

Hey bonny 

I know everytime I come on this site I see something new and I'm like damn I've got all this stuff that I thought was right but now this says it's not the way. Well I've decided to stick with what I've got for a while to see if I have growth. I also try to understand but don't quite. I followed your suggestion and didn't take anything while on my menstruation and I think I'll avoid the milk thistle cleanse incase it induces early menstruation again I really want to just get Through a full cycle. I mean I read on super Joe's thread that he has seen some small chested girls have great results on progesterone cream alone and I haven't gotten to that phase yet.

I've been having a daily smoothie with the flax, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds and it's done wonders for making me regular so if it helps for nothing else I'll continue just for that reason alone. 

I'll have a look at lotus threads I don't think I've read any of hers, I'm always curious about other methods although it confuses the hell out of me. 

I hope your having some luck with your program. I've got a calendar with everything on there of what I do when I do and how and I'm taking pics no major changes maybe more roundness but no more itching. Im trying to be patient. If it happens it happens but if not oh well I gave it a shot.

Yes i think we all do that thing where we workout a plan, spend money and get all supps then hear or read something conflicting to what we were about to do. Ive got a stash of unopened supps that ill ebay soon, i figure its better then just throwing them. 

Lotus is very science based and does a great job at breaking science down (as best you can) to layman's terms. 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

One of my favorite threads, i revisit it often and can be great to ground you back to basics because sometimes so many theories going around you get so confused. 

Using Progesterone Cream can also help clear E receptors. I seen a post recently where Hannah was talking about menstrual lengths and that a short one indicates high E and a long cycle maybe either overall low hormones or high progesterone, thought that was very interesting and could help us understand whats happening with hormones. 

It takes awhile to get your head around nbe, am only just starting to piece all the random stuff together (ive been at it over a year and half now) and i go back to threads i read at beginning and think how did i not understand that, i wasted so much time lol.

Anyways. Have read into that thread see if it helps with some of the mystery of nbe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 13-10-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 13-10-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 13-10-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 13-10-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 13-10-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 14-10-2018, 03:06 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 14-10-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 14-10-2018, 05:48 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 14-10-2018, 08:24 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by EllaC - 14-10-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 14-10-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by EllaC - 14-10-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 15-10-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by EllaC - 15-10-2018, 05:50 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by EllaC - 13-10-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 14-10-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Cely - 14-10-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 21-10-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 21-10-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 22-10-2018, 01:12 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 22-10-2018, 04:38 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 22-10-2018, 01:13 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 25-10-2018, 12:03 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 02-11-2018, 02:33 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Bonny - 02-11-2018, 10:19 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by hannah - 24-10-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by ellen w - 31-10-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream. - by Missy8510 - 02-11-2018, 02:37 AM