Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not happy with my breasts

Hi,

I have male friends who shared their experiences with breast implants dates. They dislike the feeling a lot!!!so some males think confidence is beautiful, and they don't appreciate the idea of implants.

I have flat breasts, and my current bf mentioned about getting a boob job, cos he wants to see a dramatic change. But he has never felt fake boobs before, just enjoys the view. When he saw my breast pump device by accident(before I even started using it), he was laughing and said I didn't need it. 

You will face mixed views about your boobs from your dates. Implants is not going to be my prior. Fat transfer actually make you have small tummy and thighs, which is a plus. My girl did surgery to remove fat, but didn't transfer to boobs. Her father who is a doctor suggested her to do that surgery.  Her experience make me thinking about fat transfer. But if you want dramatic change, go implants. I will consider implants if my significant other is happy with the touch and idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Not happy with my breasts - by CindyLee685 - 05-10-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by James98 - 05-10-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by sweetorange - 05-10-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by hannah - 11-10-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by bosekk - 16-10-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by juliekane - 06-05-2020, 12:36 PM