Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included)

(07-10-2018, 06:10 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(06-10-2018, 11:17 AM)crystal20 Wrote:  
(02-10-2018, 01:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Crystal, and welcome.
It sounds like you have done a good on your research and congratulations on recognizing potential problem areas and stopping what you were doing.
As I was reading your thread I was thinking Noogleberry and, voila, you had come to the same conclusion.
The safest bet on getting the right size cups is to contact Lucy at Noogleberry.
She is very helpful, and make sure you give her all your measurements.
I would definitely get the contour cups! I love mine and am so glad I got them. It makes it much easier to adjust them to the shape of your chest.
Surfer Joe is usually right on the money with his advice, and I'll let him answer your other questions.
You breasts look lovely by the way and you have a great foundation to build on.
Make sure you keep a log of your progress, with pictures, but dont over do it. This is a long slow process, and we are all here to encourage you along the way!
Bobbi

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouragement, Bobbi !  Smile
I should get my hands on the noogleberry soon and will contact Lucy as per your suggestion. All the cool thread here have helped me do my homework well!

How has noogleberry fared for you -- what increment in size over what duration have you observed?
Hi Crystal,
I'm glad you are getting a lot of the forum, sometimes its quite overwhelming.
I havent noogled for a while now. just because of other personal circumstances. If I could I'd noogle all day long!
But I had about 2 months of noogleing for an hour plus a day and I really loved it.
I didnt gain any extra on the tape measure but fullness of my breast was wonderful. I was able to fill my bras to overflowing, and it is really nice to see what a wonder-bra can do when it has something to work with Smile .
Its my personal opinion that the Noogleberry is working with the fat cell part of your breast, hence the swelling that comes and goes, and slowing begins to stay.
The breast tissue takes nutrition to grow. It needs the prolactin, progesterone, estrogen, etc to make a lasting difference.

Bobbi

Oh that's nice. Thanks for the perspective on what NB and massage actually works on. It gave me clarity on these two systems!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by crystal20 - 02-10-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by Happyme - 02-10-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by crystal20 - 06-10-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by Happyme - 07-10-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by crystal20 - 21-10-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by Noogooley - 03-10-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by Cely - 03-10-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by crystal20 - 06-10-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by Cely - 06-10-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Pear shaped newbie on NBE (pic included) - by crystal20 - 21-10-2018, 01:36 PM