Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone?

hi everyone,

I just went online to the greenbush page for to purchase the bustea. For international orders you have to buy for 50 $ minimum. No problem. International Shipping fee is another 48 $. What? Big problem!
So I thought of making this mixture by myself. Does anyone have an idea how to get close to their mixture? From reading the ingredients I assume that they start with the most (FG) and end up with the smallest amounts (marjoram)? Is there a herbalist up here whom knows the answer?

Huh

BR
boobs_for_all

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone? - by office_chick - 01-07-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone? - by EllaC - 01-07-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone? - by office_chick - 05-07-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone? - by wildwillow77 - 27-12-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone? - by office_chick - 29-12-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Greenbush Bustea - homemade mixture - ideas anyone? - by Bonny - 29-12-2018, 08:39 AM