Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[Question] Best Breast Growth for 20 year old biological woman?

(07-07-2018, 01:58 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(06-07-2018, 11:19 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  
(05-07-2018, 04:36 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Herbs and PC will most likely be fine.  It's safest to wait until you're 23 when puberty is fully done, but most of puberty ends by 17 or so.  And even if you're not done it's a lot safer than hormonal birth control.  But if you want to be extra careful then PM & PC are the strongest items which you could limit to low amounts.  Vitex is also a possible weak alternative to PC.  Other herbs are too mild to worry, and I've even heard of a few references of giving them to children.  Fenugreek for example to increase their appetite and goat's rue to help Indian boys grow up big and strong.  I'm not sure if that's the best idea to give any such herb to kids, but it couldn't be terrible if it's been done several time before.  And at your age it's even less of a problem, and probably no problem at all.

Hi SurferJoe!

I heard vitex can get pretty dangerous (like any other herb) if too much is consumed. I wonder if the pros out way the cons however since it's subjective based on bodies. I want to try PC but I ordered a zinc, magnesium and calcium blend to increase and balance my hormones based on this post:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27773

Though I'm really tempted to see hot much I could benefit from PC other than NBE since I still have the effects of being Estro-dominant. Is there any herb or supplement that balances but increases progesterone production? I'm also getting back into noogling (Adding MSM on my diet as well)
I haven’t heard of any harm from vitex, at least not in studies.  I wonder if that isn’t internet article speculation. What’s the source and if it isn’t a study does it reference any studies? 

The mix of rice bran, yeast,spirulina, etc has plenty of zinc, magnesium and calcium and 100 other things important to hormone balance and everything else.  More important than calcium is the vitamin D in that recipe.

You can also try the nut mix if more convenient (or switch back and forth), and if you’re allergic to almonds you can increase the other ingredients instead so that the total amount is a little higher.  Mostly increase the sunflower seeds to make up for almonds.  The recipe is based on finding the minimum amount to supply full nutrition, and it could be done with 1 or 2 less ingredients but then the total amount would be more.  I also rounded to equal parts nuts for simplicity since the answer was close to that.

Perhaps I was thinking vitex would be dangerous for 19-20 year olds to take. I'm very interested in taking it or even PC but I don't know if that will necessarily help my growth than it will with my heavy painful periods. Would it be ok to take with Shatavari and Saw palmetto? Not to mention i don't know if I want to take PM as it's very powerful. 

Also, I was curious if there is an oil that isn't estrogen based so I won't have estrogen dominance again.  While I grew a cup size with noogling and coconut oil, I think the oil may have made me a little more estro-dominant. 

Thank you for helping me! I'm going to be in college again soon so I just want to grow while I'm there for the upcoming summer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread