Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Help Please!!

Hi ! Im also new to nbe so i dont think i can help you much,  however i would warn you of licorice root if taken at high dosage or for a prolonged period of time because it can increase stress hormones and high blood pressure which is what it did to me ( i took it as a tea not capsules btw ) just google licorice root side effects. And have you considered using a pump? Like the noogleberry. I use it everyday for 2 h and it's working well so far. For the hip dips i think strength training is your best option,,,, you can't choose where you put on fat but you can definitely grow your muscles. There are bunch of videos on yt dedicated just for that,,,, just make sure youre having enough protein in your diet.
Btw i like your program a lot i think you ll definitely see results. I hope you get your boobs as large as you desire.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Program Help Please!! - by Hyacinth - 11-05-2018, 02:35 AM
RE: Program Help Please!! - by BosomBelle - 18-05-2018, 11:32 AM