Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need a good NBE diet

(09-05-2018, 08:53 PM)Khoward93 Wrote:  
(07-05-2018, 09:23 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  Ok. So, I started NBE in January and went from a 32A to a 34C in 3 months. Only problem is that I also gained 30 pounds!!

Well, I spent the last 6 weeks dieting, exercising and I did the Master Cleanse. I've managed to shed almost all of the unwanted pounds.

For the past month, I took time off from anything that would affect my hormones. Surprisingly, I didn't lose any of my growth. I continued with my pump, my massaging, binaural beats and volufilline.

I am very happy with how I look, but I've got a huge concern. I am about to resume my NBE. I use BO tincture. I'm scared that I will gain all of the weight back if I don't know what I'm doing with my diet.

Please help.

I also purchased the tincture you are using. What was your daily routine using it? How many drops do you use? Did you use it sublingually and wait for it to absorb or directly on your tongue and swallow the leftovers?

I was using the capsules and had been taking 6 capsules, so I felt pretty confident taking 20 drops 3 times daily.

I usually mix it with either juice or my protein drink. Did you get yours from Fertility Queen? She's really good and very helpful. I sent her an email and she responded right away.

I'm still a newbie to NBE and BO. I just started in January, so I don't want to lead anyone astray. But, I will share what my routine is thus far

Upon waking:

1/2 teaspoon of MSM
20 drops of BO tincture 
Liver-shield*
5 drops of fucus tincture*
1 drop of lavender tincture 

With breakfast I take a multivitamin 

I use curves breast enhancement cream, do the fat transfer massage by Choimilk*, and then use my Bosom Beauty breast pump for an hour (on the lowest setting) while listening to binaural beats*

20 drops of BO tincture and 1 drop of lavender mid day

After Dinner 
1/2 teaspoon of MSM 
20 drops of BO tincture 
1 drop of lavender 
1 pituitary gland capsule

Before Bed
1 GABA capsule
Magnesium supplement 
10 minutes breast massage (basically rubbing breasts in a circular motion about 360 times) with curves breast enhancement cream 

I usually stop the MSM, BO, lavender, and pituitary glandular during my cycle.

I've also been experimenting with some new stuff:

During cycle- I've been massaging a homemade Pureria murifica cream into my breasts at night.

During luteal phase - I've been adding 1 drop of vitex tincture 3 times a day with the BO, and using (progesterone) progestelle topical serum at night.

I'm also thinking of adding peony tea - I am very hairy and muscular so I'm constantly worried about DHT.

I gained a lot of weight, so I've temporarily stopped taking maca. But I'm trying to find a good adaptogen. I might go back to the maca. I'm just not sure right now.

-I get my liver shield from info wars store
- I get the fucus tincture from a homeopath (it's for iodine)
-If you google choimilk breast enhancement, you should be able to find her YouTube videos.
-go to YouTube and search for binaural beats for breast enhancement 

Hope the info is helpful. Please get help from people who've been doing this longer than me. It seems like a lot depends on your own body and unique hormone situation.

There's an ebook called super Bazongas that's really helpful in explaining a lot of stuff, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Need a good NBE diet - by Tinytown - 07-05-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Happyme - 07-05-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Khoward93 - 09-05-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Tinytown - 19-05-2018, 01:12 AM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Khoward93 - 03-06-2018, 03:49 AM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by sweetorange - 22-05-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Tinytown - 29-05-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Tinytown - 03-06-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by solome - 06-06-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Need a good NBE diet - by Tinytown - 12-06-2018, 10:11 PM