Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Ideas??? Anyone think this looks good or bad? XD

Elo new to herbal regimes. I took PM a couple years back (I tried it several times actually)which always led to really negative side effects after a couple weeks and quitting for my own well being so thought I'd put together a routine with stuff I've (mostly) had in the past for no reason other than health with no neg effects but all together now for NBE

Ok so priorites equally in this ingredient list are my health and well being and NBE
I plan on taking these daily together with exception of 1 week a month

From a symptom checker; it showed I was "very likely" to have low tesosterone and low estrogen was likely as well .though I guess the symptoms overlap...I feel I am much more likely to be low testosterone atm. 

I am starting at a 30c which sounds big but it looks more like a b because I'm deflated now above the nipple; before breastfeeding I looked between a large very full c and small d. I'd like to get back to around a dcup or maybe a little bigger. but I mostly want a better shape, I lost all upper pole fullness and I miss the roundness I had before. I cannot really commit to anything but diet changes though; will try to massage in the shower if I remember.

Here's what I have and plan to use together

I am somewhere around 108lb

Ground Flaxseed 20-40g/day
Organic Cooked Soy Flour 20-40g/day (got this combo idea from a program of someone else here ^ ^ but Ive had a good deal of flax and soy in my life so I imagine I'll tolerate it well)
Fenugreek  Seed (ground) 1/2-2 tsp/day(took this for bit and my body responded well to it, even thought the mapley smell was nice..i just ditched it after under a month for PM :'()
Maca 1/2-2tsp/day (hopefully with give me more energy, normalize testosterone, and/or give me a bigger booty ^ ^..and read it goes well w fenugreek) 

Not sure about the doses I should start with on the fenugreek and maca..

I plan to use the stronger dose of all the above for 2 weeks, a half cut dose of all the above for 2 weeks; then a week of nothing. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

other stuff I plan on using daily: oats, 1 cap ashwaghanda, 1 drop lavender oil applied to my temples, cup of organic soymilk, vegan collagen alternative, probiotics, melatonin as needed (I have insomnia most days)

I really like the sound of this plan because with exception of the maca which I've never tried all of this stuff works great with my body; I feel good using them.

Do these typically mesh well for NBE? Does anyone know if these will work well together, and not cancel eachother out or something?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread