Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression.

(30-04-2018, 02:31 AM)SadGirl2 Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the understanding posts and tips. This forum makes me feel a bit less lonely in my issue but sadly it doesn't stop the self loathing until I reach my goal.

Today I saw a 12 year old with a more mature body than myself, I'm 22. I feel like that was the ultimate proof puberty failed me.

I understand how you feel, I've felt it myself recently. Have you had your hormones tested or been to a doctor? I would really recommend it if you haven't, because it could show something and then you'd be closer to finding a solution or the right treatment to help you. 
I ended up going to a private hormone clinic on Wednesday, which was really expensive for me but worth it as I was listened to and they really helped.  You may have PCOS, as that condition often leads to breasts stopping developing in puberty or the growth being stunted due to either a hormonal deficiency of estrogen/progesterone or testosterone/androgen dominance.  This is where my issues lie, although I'm not overweight or hairy, my FSH/LH ratio is reversed and my estrogen is low in relation to my testosterone.  It's really worth checking.  It could give you the answer you've been looking for.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by SadGirl2 - 23-04-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by James98 - 23-04-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by Elize6 - 23-04-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by Beth-x - 23-04-2018, 11:38 PM
RE: I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by jodi - 24-04-2018, 05:33 AM
RE: I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by SadGirl2 - 30-04-2018, 02:31 AM
RE: I'm new here and my chest size is causing depression. - by Beth-x - 30-04-2018, 11:39 AM