Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puberty& stages of breast development

(01-04-2018, 03:51 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone, 

I wonder if anyone has studied or considered this issue as a cause of poor breast development. I've been researching this thing called tanner stages as an indicator of breast growth.

In my case, my period came when I was 11 yrs old and the next 3-4 years I noticed a change on my breasts, not too much I must admit cause I had a huge anxiety disorder which caused to be 100% nervous all the time, binge eating and finally not eating nor sleeping at all. I spent most of my high school days like a zombie or absolutely full with the meds to calm me down. Yikes, I don't like remembering those days but I guess it is essential to explain it all Dodgy Dodgy I think my development wasn't good at all due to lack of nutrients, weight loss all the time and bad sleep habit.
And I think I'm right cause since I had an illness that affected to my stomach and I lost tons of weight in 2015, when I had to gain weight again I began to look more ''woman'', like more curvy, everywhere. All the people that have seen me naked for ages have noticed the difference as well. I mean, til I turned 21 I used to be super skinny, around 47kg (103 pounds) and nowadays I'm around 56-57 (123-125 pounds) and I noticed I grown not only anatomically lol but also in height (weird, but it is true, I was a minion and nowadays I'm a hobbit from 5." to  5.1" lol 

Now, the only ''issue'' I have with my breasts is the puffy areolas + not having breast tissue on the top of my chest , so I think I am at 4th Stage and I guess if this can be solved somehow. 

[in case you want to check out if you have developed correctly, look at this one http://www.childgrowthfoundation.org/CMS...Stages.pdf]

Does any of you considered this topic before? I'd like to hear opinions or experiences as well! Tongue

Yes, I think my breast are undeveloped, why? When I was 11 I had my period, I was totally flat, my breast never growth, my areolas was very small and now are small too (no growth of areola). After my period I start to gain weight very fast and I became too fat (I was anxious and with binge eating disorder too! It was A nightmare!!!!) I had a very huge hips and butt (women In my family are petite!) 
When I was 16 I started my diet and also training, I lost a lot of weight, I was totally flat but also with big butt, legs and hips, and this was leading me to anorexia. After 2 years of anorexia (but I didn’t lost my period) i’m Fine... 
but every program I take doesen’t work!!!! 
Now i’m Thinking to fat graft. 
I don’t want implants and major surgery!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 01-04-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by hannah - 01-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Jules17 - 17-05-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-04-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 12-05-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-05-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Cely - 20-05-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by OrderUp - 21-05-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 21-05-2018, 07:05 AM