Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puberty& stages of breast development

Hi everyone, 

I wonder if anyone has studied or considered this issue as a cause of poor breast development. I've been researching this thing called tanner stages as an indicator of breast growth.

In my case, my period came when I was 11 yrs old and the next 3-4 years I noticed a change on my breasts, not too much I must admit cause I had a huge anxiety disorder which caused to be 100% nervous all the time, binge eating and finally not eating nor sleeping at all. I spent most of my high school days like a zombie or absolutely full with the meds to calm me down. Yikes, I don't like remembering those days but I guess it is essential to explain it all Dodgy Dodgy I think my development wasn't good at all due to lack of nutrients, weight loss all the time and bad sleep habit.
And I think I'm right cause since I had an illness that affected to my stomach and I lost tons of weight in 2015, when I had to gain weight again I began to look more ''woman'', like more curvy, everywhere. All the people that have seen me naked for ages have noticed the difference as well. I mean, til I turned 21 I used to be super skinny, around 47kg (103 pounds) and nowadays I'm around 56-57 (123-125 pounds) and I noticed I grown not only anatomically lol but also in height (weird, but it is true, I was a minion and nowadays I'm a hobbit from 5." to  5.1" lol 

Now, the only ''issue'' I have with my breasts is the puffy areolas + not having breast tissue on the top of my chest , so I think I am at 4th Stage and I guess if this can be solved somehow. 

[in case you want to check out if you have developed correctly, look at this one http://www.childgrowthfoundation.org/CMS...Stages.pdf]

Does any of you considered this topic before? I'd like to hear opinions or experiences as well! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 01-04-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by hannah - 01-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Jules17 - 17-05-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-04-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 12-05-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-05-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Cely - 20-05-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by OrderUp - 21-05-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 21-05-2018, 07:05 AM