Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I know if my body temperature is too low to take BO?

Finally, I am 3 months in of consistently staying with a program. (Massage and pumping).

I wanted to do a trial of just massage and pumping for 6 months before adding anything, but I am kind of impatient. I was dreaming of a B cup by the middle to end of summer. I have gained some fullness. It might still happen with massage and noogling, but I want to see if I can speed up the results by incorporating BO into my routine.

What should my temperature be at to be able to take it? Do I just use a thermometer and what body temp range should the thermometer read? Does anyone know of a thread they can direct me to that explains BO and body temp in detail?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How do I know if my body temperature is too low to take BO? - by GoldenBoobs - 18-02-2018, 06:09 AM
RE: How do I know if my body temperature is too low to take BO? - by GoldenBoobs - 19-02-2018, 09:50 AM
RE: How do I know if my body temperature is too low to take BO? - by VickyA - 19-02-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: How do I know if my body temperature is too low to take BO? - by sweetorange - 20-02-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: How do I know if my body temperature is too low to take BO? - by VickyA - 21-02-2018, 01:36 PM