Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging?

My boobs are not saggy at all, infact they are very much high and facing up lol. This is mostly because of the small size.

But I have this weird fear of my boobs sagging. Because it's hard to fix it once your boobs have sagged, so better to look after them early on.

So what are some way of keeping your boobs perky and young looking for as long as possible? I do understand that they will sag at some point, it is not possible to be an 80 year old with 18 year old titties hehe.

I just thought I would learn all this and get into good habits, as I am regularly doing things to grow them.  Also, I do noogle regularly, will that help with the perkiness or not?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by Dark_Swan - 23-01-2018, 12:56 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by EllaC - 24-01-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by Dark_Swan - 24-01-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by EllaC - 24-01-2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by Dark_Swan - 25-01-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by Dark_Swan - 24-01-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by nanakante - 30-01-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by sweetorange - 30-01-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging? - by Dark_Swan - 30-01-2018, 09:27 PM