Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quite overwhelmed & unhappy with my areolas' appearance!

My turn to chime in lol....i wouldnt worry too much about them cause like you said when your intimate they look normal so that's a win! Plus like you said your young and well if or when you do they mummy thing then they will change if you breast feed, thanks to my youngest i now have one nip bigger then the other (he had a fav) and they both do this little droppy thing but hey am fine with it that's what boobs are for, so if they have a little wear and tear then so be it. 
Hope we've lifted your spirits about it all, i guess we all have a little thing we focus on but boobs are beautiful and have many shapes, sizes and looks, it's about embracing what we have and loving it regardless of our thoughts.  Sometimes harder to do then say, speaking from experience here, but the earlier you learn to embrace your whole body perceived flaws and all the happier and more confident you'll be. I don't mean to come across preachy but am now in my earlier 30's and wish someone had of pointed this out when i was younger. And also this little pearl; 'That and no one cares about you as much as yourself' this one applies to just about everything, your out and you say something silly and your still stewing on it hours later but the people that you spoke to moved on and haven't given it any other thought, or you have something in your teeth and your still embarrassed but they've all moved on to a more interesting topic, see how we get so caught up on things because we think they actually matter but they don't.  I focus on being a good person, doing the right thing, always being honest and doing no harm to others; i don't always do this to my greatest ability but i give it a good crack and that's what's important. Sorry i got on a little rant.  xox Chrissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread