Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty?

I was discussing with my friend and she was arguing that we cant develop our breast after puberty. 
she tell me that our breast stops develop after puberty that we cant increase the breast lobe or fat tissue, therefore any herbal or hormones related treatment was just temporary.  

my friend is not necessarily correct but i was wondering the same question as well.  when people have success from herbal or PM supplement. From a anatomical view, what had been increase so that their breast size is bigger.  

I've been searching on a lot of website, but they never tell exactly how NBE works in detail. 

Take my self as an example. i have uneven breasts and i believe one is more developed than the other one. You can see that the smaller side has a smaller nipple as well. I had been taking herbal supplement, they made my breast swell temporarily but i never have actual growth from it and my smaller nipple didn't grow as well. 

[attachment=14052]

please share with me if you have the answer!! thank you! this question has been bothering me for some time  Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by starry12345 - 01-01-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by Afla Kuro - 01-01-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by starry12345 - 02-01-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by EllaC - 02-01-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by Dark_Swan - 02-01-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by Dark_Swan - 02-01-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Need Help !!Can our breast develop after puberty? - by starry12345 - 02-01-2018, 05:54 AM