Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[PICS] BIT FRUSTRATED WITH NOOGLEBERRY CUPS

Don't get me wrong I like the company and the products. I also like the forum and all the support. Many other products make it hard to differentiate if it's a scam or a genuine product. However, the NB cup sizing system is kinda starting to annoy me a bit. I don't know how to pick the right size  Huh 

I am a 32 AA and after consulting Lucy I bought the small system. After a few uses I realized that they were too small for me, 50 to 70% of my boobs were pushing against the cups during pumping. So I ordered the medium contoured system, still about 50% of the breast pushes against the cup. I have read that this is not good if your primary goal is enlargement. This link show pics of my boobs in the cup while pumping. This is my second or third session with the cups.  
Is it possible to get any kind of benefit from medium cups as shown in the pic?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28344

I have spent 250 bucks and turns out I can't really use the cups. I have the pump but if I want to continue noogling then I have order the large cups. What if the large doesn't fit either?  Angry Does anyone have any way to get a more accurate idea of what cup size is right for you? 

PS- Please don't take this post the wrong way. I am not trying to sound ungrateful. I was wanting some form of breast enlargement for the longest time and I understand that things cost money in this world. But I was just feeling a tad bit annoyed, you know, human nature. Also, I would like to be more sure about my next purchase as I am a poor student hehe.

Any advice is appreciated and thank you for reading the post.  Smile xx

Cheers,
Dark_Swan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread