Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava - possible to hide use?

Hi all! I've just ordered a Brava system because Noogleberry was giving me terrible headaches and I could never keep suction anyway. It arrives in a couple weeks, but I'm wondering if it's possible to use it without my boyfriend knowing? We have only started dating recently and I'm not ready for him to know yet! I've seen some comments about it creating red marks, rashes, and huge swelling that goes down...Does anyone have experience with Brava to tell me if I'll be able to hide these things (even naked?) for the 5-6 months I use it? 

Also, he lives a bit far so I only see him about once a week. Can I do Brava the whole day Saturday and skip Saturday night and then do the whole next day on Sunday? Or how many hours can I go without putting the Brava on again without it being considered "missing a night"? I don't want to jeopardize my growth but I haven't found clear instructions on how long you can wait between sessions. 

Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava - possible to hide use? - by Sarbear - 11-12-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: Brava - possible to hide use? - by Karren H - 11-12-2017, 04:37 AM
RE: Brava - possible to hide use? - by Sarbear - 11-12-2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Brava - possible to hide use? - by Karren H - 11-12-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Brava - possible to hide use? - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Brava - possible to hide use? - by James98 - 29-12-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Brava - possible to hide use? - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:32 AM