Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who has binural beats and subniminal videos worked for??

(07-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  I use binaural beats every day. They definitely work. I have a just a few that i listen to now after weeding through the million that are on Youtube. My breasts have become irreversibly womanly. Although I know that i won't be able to hide them for much longer, if at all but I can't stop listening to the beats. Now my boobs ache all the time, they have become much heavier and my nipples have big splits in them.
There is no doubt that these beats work for breast growth. If you are still gobbling down herbs and pills, just stop. Buy a decent set of wireless ear buds and get a Youtube Red account so you can listen at night without interruption.
One cool thing I discovered is that i can change the shape of my breast depending on which beat i listen too.
If I listen to one labled "Get huge round waterballoon boobs", my breasts will start growing on top (which is the hardest area to hide).
If I listen to one labeled "Grow huge breasts", they seem to swell and grow along the bottom and outsides, CRAZY. 
Now i just use a mix a of a few that i like to keep things moving along. i am not sure when or how I will stop at this point, boobs are addictive.

Can you please please please give me the links?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread