Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who has binural beats and subniminal videos worked for??

(05-12-2017, 10:37 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Cos I found one for reducing the size of my areolas. So I am thinking of giving it a go.  Would love to hear some feedback from people who have given such videos a proper go. 

Cheers
Dark_Swan

I've been using random videos on youtube, I've found one or two that seem to click with me. Not linking because this feels like an ad at this point. Not to mention that meditation and the like are subjective, thus what works for one person, might work for another, or it may not.

I've been at this for 2 months, listening to those audio files almost every night, and sometimes during the day, on my days off. I've actually started budding, and am nearing an A cup as of now. My coworkers have noticed it first. Manager said my chest was just like his daughter's before asking if I was on HRT.
I haven't changed my diet, taken any supplements, pills, hormones. I will say that in addition to the meditation, I massage my chest every once in a while.

I have just measured myself, I'm 38AA or A as of now. I started with nothing at all. As in nothing, nothing. Something to do with me being a guy to begin with lol

As a disclaimer, I will add that I have been practicing meditation off and on for the past 12 years or so. So, reaching and staying in that state is easy enough for me.

Some people say that the results are instantaneous, that there's tingling, pain and whatnot. I've not experienced any of that. It took about 2 weeks for my nipples to actually start poking out. So, it's all about patience.

Long story short, it works, you and your subconscious just have to believe.
I hope this answers your question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread