Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to start

There is NO “Ideal” size for anything — unless it’s a wedding ring, you better get a good fit for her. Besides that, long penises won’t make women happy — large boobs won’t always make men happy — acne is seen as an imperfection, but sometimes people look good with it.

I know guys who loves large boobs — some like small boobs. Some like medium-sized boobs. I am a 36B, which is medium — and I know a guy who liked them.

Natural breast enhancement is not for the lazy – developing a lasting increase in size and shape is possible, but you’re most likely going to have to do a lot more than simply popping a pill a day.

A great way to naturally enhance your breasts is to target breast growth both internally through breast enhancement pills, as well as externally with massage, exercise, and breast enhancement creams.

Why not also add a breast enlargement pump for an even greater boost? A great breast enlargement pump is easy to use and surprisingly effective in helping you grow larger, plumper breasts as well as evening out uneven breasts. And last but not least, don’t forget about targeting breast growth on a psychological level, while you’re at it. Breast enhancement hypnosis tapes are an effortless way of helping you grow bigger breasts – just leave them on overnight as you sleep!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Where to start - by LittleDoll - 17-09-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Where to start - by Happyme - 18-09-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Where to start - by nanakante - 18-09-2017, 03:53 PM